|How to Apply for Chinese Visa|
I Complete the application form and have the required documents ready before submitting your application
To download a visa application form, just CLICK HERE. Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open all files. The forms is recommended to be typed in before printing.
You shall also get ready all documents required according to the category of the expected visa.
Please provide accurate, clear and complete information in answer to the questions. If you submit a visa application form that is inaccurate, unclear, or incomplete, your application will NOT be accepted.
II Submit your application
1. You may submit the application to Window #1 of the consular Section of the Chinese Embassy.
Opening hours: 9:00-11:30 hrs, Mon-Fri (except public holidays).
Address: Vanha Kelkkamaki 9, Kulosaari, 00570, Helsinki.
Information Tel: +358 9 2289 0129 (14:30--16:30 hrs, Mon-Fri, except public holidays)
Fax: +358 9 2289 0155
2. If you cannot come in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to drop off your application at the Consular Section of the Chinese Embassy.
3. No appointment is required.
4. Mailed applications are NOT acceptable.
The regular processing time is 4 working days (e.g. submission on Friday, picking up on next Wednesday).
1. Please pay by Visa, MasterCard or Visa Electron. Cash or Personal checks are NOT acceptable.
2. Fee list:
* Visa fees for some countries may differ from that listed above due to reciprocity, and will be charged accordingly by the Chinese Embassy.
On or after the pick-up date specified in the Pick-up Form (pink), the applicants or the persons/ travel agencies entrusted by the applicants shall return the original Pick-up Form to the cashier in the consular office before paying the visa fees and picking up the visas. Only from 9:00 to 10:00 O'clock for pick-up.