Home   Ambassador's Remark   Embassy Info   Visa & Passport   China-Finland Relation   Economy & Trade   Culture & Arts   Science & Technology   Education 
   Home > Visa & Passport > CONSULAR POLICY
Visit China with the Pets

According to Chinese law, if you take pets (dogs and cats) into China you are required to have the following documents:

1. Certificate of immunization from rabies issued by Finnish veterinarian office;

2. Quarantine certificate issued by the relevant Finnish authorities;

3. Pets will be quarantined for 30 days at the designated place on arrival in China.

For more information, please contact:

General administration of customs of the Peoples Republic of China ( http://www.customs.gov.cn) .

General administration of quality supervision, inspection and quarantine of the Peoples Republic of China (http://www.aqsiq.gov.cn)



Suggest To A Friend