|Declaration of exemption from liability by the visa office|
1. The application for a visa may be declined if the applicant fails to provide with true and complete information on the visa application form.
2. The applicant should check the issued visa upon collection and, if necessary raise any queries at the same time. Once accepted, they should follow the content of the visa while visiting
3. The visa office will not be responsible for any lost mail or delay of service due to the negligence of the sender or the third party.
4. The person holding X, Z, D, or J-1 visa shall go through residential formalities in the local public security departments of
5. The applicant should not engage in activities incompatible with his/her status when he/she enters
6. Gainful employment in the